Monday, February 15, 2010

My Flower Guy

Every girl needs a flower guy....you know a go to florist that can deliver great centerpieces, wedding florals and anything in between.  Garden Delights is just that....a delightful store in Grassland with my flower guy Steve.

I stopped by the other day to talk "flowers" for a wedding I am planning and did a little shopping too.  Here are a few of my finds.


This is a great one for Spring, I just love the eggs in the nest! 






Moss covered wheelbarrows! I already have my Easter tablescape planned with these!


I really like these containers and think they would be great for any time of year but I am thinking they will be perfect for a front porch arrangement this summer.


My new favorite thing is this moss covered wire. 


How sweet, this is what I saw when I was checking out!


Spring is coming...I promise!

Stop in and tell my flower guy Kelly sent y'all!

Garden Delights Floral & Garden
2179 Hillsboro Road
Franklin, TN 37069
(615) 599-9950


No comments:

Post a Comment